Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Site between you and Gondrand International AG and its subsidiaries are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the "Information") for your own non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Gondrand International AG.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Gondrand International AG. Gondrand International AG neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Gondrand International AG.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of Gondrand International AG or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Gondrand. This Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Gondrand International AGand/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Gondrand International AG and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. While Gondrand International AG uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Gondrand International AG reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time without notice. Gondrand International AG makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Gondrand International AG assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Gondrand International AG also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of the Information. Gondrand International AG reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time without notice and without liability.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Gondrand International AG or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Gondrand International AG is free to use, without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. This Site may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this Site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Site are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
8. Nothing on this Site constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in the securities or Depositary Receipts of Gondrand. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Site and the past performance of the price of securities must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
9. Gondrand International AG has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you wish to link your website to this Site, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Site without the prior written consent of Gondrand International AG. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Site in the site of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
11. Although Gondrand International AG may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Gondrand International AG is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, privacy disclosure or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Gondrand International AG will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Gondrand International AG to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
12. If we become aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user from using the services offered by Gondrand International AG and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
13. Gondrand International AG may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.